To serve the building material dealers in the Mountain States Region by fostering, protecting, and promoting the welfare and best interests of our members.
We are a diverse group of rural and urban, single and multiple operations who understand that by being a part of an association that they are stronger.
Our history is the story of 128 years of independent lumber and building material dealers in AZ, CO, NM, UT, and WY.
Our Products & Services
- Legislative Representation on Local and Federal Issues
- Through your retail membership in the MSLBMDA you are considered a member of the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association as well. We work hard to represent your interests both locally and federally on legislative and compliance issues that impact your business. Learn more about the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association by visiting their website at www.dealer.org.
- Opportunities for Networking and Building Strong Industry Relationships
- Industry Specific Education and Training
- Estimating Workshops, Yard Foreman Seminar, Customer Service Programs
- Forklift Safety and HR Related Programs
- Product Knowledge Seminars, Webinars and Online Training
- Brewfest / Fundraiser to support Project Healing Waters
- Property / Casualty, Work Comp, & other Insurance through Federated Insurance
- Management Reports & Surveys
- Lumber & Building Material Reference Manuals
- Business Forms & Advertising Specialty Products
- Computer Invoices, Statements, Checks, Envelopes and more
- Newsletters and Email Communications
- Golf Tournaments & Social Events
We’re looking for volunteers! We have multiple opportunities available, including:
- Serving on a Committee
- Helping with a special project or event – could be a one-time commitment, or ongoing
- Chairing or Co-Chairing a Committee
- Serving on the Board of Directors