To serve the building material dealers in the Mountain States Region by fostering, protecting, and promoting the welfare and best interests of our members.
We are a diverse group of rural and urban, single and multiple operations who understand that by being a part of an association that they are stronger.
Our history is the story of 128 years of independent lumber and building material dealers in AZ, CO, NM, UT, and WY.
Our Products & Services
- Legislative Representation on Local and Federal Issues
- Through your retail membership in the MSLBMDA you are considered a member of the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association as well. We work hard to represent your interests both locally and federally on legislative and compliance issues that impact your business. Learn more about the National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association by visiting their website at www.dealer.org.
- Opportunities for Networking and Building Strong Industry Relationships
- Industry Specific Education and Training
- Estimating Workshops, Yard Foreman Seminar, Customer Service Programs
- Installed Sales Program, Forklift Safety, HR Related Programs
- Product Knowledge Seminars, Webinars, Benchmarking Seminars, Lien Law,
Financial Sessions on various topics, & so much more
- Annual Fall Conference and Spring Products Expo
- Brewfest / Fundraiser that generated over $25,000 to Project Healing Waters
- Property / Casualty, Work Comp, & other Insurance through Federated Insurance
- Management Reports & Surveys
- Compensation & Benefits, Cost of Doing Business
- Building Material Operations Comparison Study
- Lumber & Building Material Reference Manuals – also in Spanish
- Business Forms & Advertising Specialty Products
- Computer Invoices, Statements, Checks, Envelopes and more
- Imprinted Carpenter Pencils, Regular Pencils, and Pens
- Logo apparel through our partnership with Halo Solutions
- Directory and Product Guide
- New On-line Product Guide
- MSLBMDA’s Coop Credit Card Program (Heartland Credit Card Services)
- Construction Spanish to English, English to Spanish Handbooks
- Two by Four Newsletter
- Local Representation & Community Involvement through our State Councils
- Golf Tournaments & Social Events
- Lien Filing Services and Collections Services through our partnership with NCS
- Opportunities to serve the Industry & the Association
- Board & Council Service