Benefiting The Tennyson Center For Children
The MSLBMDA and the Colorado WOOD Council are pleased to invite you to join us for our annual Golf Tournament. We are privileged this year to be benefitting the Tennyson Center for Children through profits on this tournament. It's ALWAYS a great time - but, this time your participation can make a real difference in the life of a child. Sign Up Today!
Learn more about the Tennyson Center for Children at www.tennysoncenter.org
- Who: Open to everyone who enjoys golf and a great time! Ladies please consider playing!
- When: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 • 8:00 AM SHOTGUN START • Lunch to follow
- Where: The Ranch Country Club • 11887 Tejon St • Westminster, CO 80234 • 303-460-9700
- Format: Shot Gun Start, Four-Man Scramble format. Bring extra cash for fun on the contest holes.
- Cost: HOLE SPONSORSHIP $1,000 - Includes: 4 complimentary entry fees in the tournament, lunch, signage on the course, a special flag of appreciation and acknowledgement in the event program.
- Golf & Lunch: $275 per person
- Lunch Only: $30 per person
- Mulligans For Sale: Take one shot over per nine holes at $5 each (Limit 2 per player)