We are headed to the “Land of Enchantment” for our 2016 Fall Conference!
- El Monte Sagrado
- 317 Kit Carson Road
- Taos, New Mexico 87571
- Phone: 575-758-3502
- Reservations Toll Free: 855-846-8267
- Make sure to mention that you are with the Mountain States Lumber Dealers Group
El Monte Sagrado means “The Holy Mountain.” The word “Sagrado” also means “sanctuary.” Indeed, a stay at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa offers a luxurious and lush retreat from a hectic world. The resort embodies the best that New Mexico has to offer: a timeless, rich blend of cultures. Native American, Mexican, Spanish, and the cultures of the American West are celebrated in beautiful spaces, alongside the indomitable spirit of the peoples, past and present, who have shaped our landscapes.
- Building a Power Credit Department, Dena Cordova-Jack & Thea Dudley
- Hire The Best Performers. Get The Best Results. Tony Misura, Misura Group LLC
- Flaws In The Crystal Ball, Dr. Jerry Brown, Former Prof. of Aerospace US Space Foundation
- The Health of America’s Forests, Joseph A. Duda, Deputy State Forester for CO
- Distracted Driving—What’s Important to You?, Cole Waddell, Federated Insurance
- Special Guests: The Honorable US Congressman Steve Pearce (NM-02)
- and Former US Congressman Bob Beauprez
- Optional trek to the Earthship Project (Off the Grid outside of Taos)
- Optional Yard Tour of Randall Lumber & Hardware
- Family owned & operated for over 3 generations
- Relax & enjoy the beautiful El Monte Sagrado Resort & Spa and Taos
- Both saavy veterans of the LBM and Construction Industries
Please CLICK ON THE BUTTON below or contact our office for details and registration information.