- Date: February 7 – 8, 2018
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30PM
- 4th Floor - MSLBMDA Office, Greenwood Villiage, CO
- Member Rate: $295.00 per Attendee (non-members: $650)
The Mountain States Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association will be conducting the Yard & Delivery Managers Workshop on February 7-8, 2018. The class will be at the MSLBMDA office, 8480 E. Orchard Road, 4th Floor Training Room. Workshop hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Ken Wilbanks, your instructor, is a highly regarded business consultant. His career in the building material industry extends from entry level to executive responsibility with over 30 years' experience.
The Yard & Delivery Managers Workshop devotes two dynamic days to understanding the essential best practices and providing powerful tools to ensure stellar performance within each separate, yet interrelated, area of yard and delivery operations. Ken Wilbanks applies his Operational Excellence Methodology to teach yard and delivery managers to be effective managers with rock solid core best practices and standards that really work.
The program agenda includes:
- Materials Storage and Handling
- Stopping the Leaks NOW - minimizing inventory losses
- The Maximum Customer Experience in the Yards and on the Job Site
- Involving the Delivery Drivers in the Selling Process
- The Essentials of High Level Delivery Execution
- Improving Receiving Accuracy on Stock and Special Orders
- Creating the Best First Impressions in the Yards
- The War on Clutter, Waste and Poor Operational Standards
- Safety First - In the Yards, Warehouses and on the Road
MSLBMDA Member Rate: $295.00 per attendee Non-Members: $650 and must be paid in advance. Fee includes lunch and all course materials/manuals.
Hotel: DoubleTree Hotel, 7801 East Orchard Road - Greenwood Village, CO 303.779.6161 (approximately 5 minutes from MSLBMDA office, most reasonable rates in Tech Center)